"Do any human beings ever realize life while they live it? Every, every minute?"
-- Thornton Wilder, Our Town

Thursday, December 2, 2010

Final Report on PLN

 My PLN is still a work in progress. But I think it's suppose to always be a work in progress. You should never stop expanding your cirlce of people you learn from. Twitter is a really great resource (now that I've figured it out) that I use to stay up to date on different teacher's blogs. I have found that it's a really cool way to keep in touch as well. I also am keeping up with several different blogs to keep me in touch. Two of my favorites are At the Teacher's Desk and Keeping Kids First. They are both informative and an encouragement! I love learning from people who have been there, done it, and seen it all. It's also fun to get ideas from them. I plan to keep on extending my PLN which is what I'm sort of doing with Project 16.

No comments:

Post a Comment