"Do any human beings ever realize life while they live it? Every, every minute?"
-- Thornton Wilder, Our Town

Thursday, December 2, 2010

C4K Summary #8-11



     I got another batch of kids that were just as adorable as the last. They are all so great at blogging, it makes me a little jealous. There posts tend to be short, but they get there point across. They all do a fabulous job!

     The first student I commented on was Oscar. Oscar told us about how part of his class went to New Zealand, while the rest of his class was split up. He talked about how he did a poster project on his favorite car, a SSC Ultimate Aero made by Shelby Supercars.

     The second student I commented on was a fifth grader named Grace. Grace wrote a fantastic story called A Night at the Museum. Her story was written so well, I was very very impressed. She even used dialogue in her story.

     The last student I commented on was Conner. Conner is a sixth grader who talked about going camping. He was very excited about going and all the things he was going to get to do. He also mentioned his drawings for a movie he was making. I encouraged him to add his movie to his blog as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment